CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more details about CCC Help German on ATI's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. CCC Help German's main file takes about 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) and is named CCC.exe.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2011.0321.2217.38193
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help German versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is a program by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help German or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help German in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 15:27:57.360