CCC Help German
This web page is about CCC Help German for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help German from your PCATI
. Check out here
for more info on ATI. More information about the program CCC Help German can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help German's primary executable file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help German installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help German version 2007.0709.2352.40813
only. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help German from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help German application will be found automatically. After you select CCC Help German in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help German, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help German.
8. After removing CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help German using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-27 16:05:49.410