CCC Help German
CCC Help German is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall CCC Help German from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be read here
. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help German on ATI's web page. CCC Help German is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help German's main executable file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with CCC Help German. They take about 4.27 MB (4481536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help German version 2010.0303.2146.39081
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help German:
...click to view all...
CCC Help German is an application released by the software company ATI. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase CCC Help German is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help German from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help German or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help German". The CCC Help German app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help German in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help German, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help German.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help German, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help German which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help German with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help German by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help German by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help German in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-01 21:23:01.567