CCC Help Chinese Standard
A way to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your PC
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. You can read more about related to CCC Help Chinese Standard at http://www.amd.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled CCCDsPreview.exe and it has a size of 58.50 KB (59904 bytes).
CCC Help Chinese Standard contains of the executables below. They occupy 246.50 KB (252416
bytes) on disk.
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2014.1123.1502.27044
alone. For other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program by the software company Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to erase CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". The CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-08 10:21:09.007