CCC Help Chinese Standard
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Chinese Standard on ATI's website. CCC Help Chinese Standard is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCCInstall.exe is the CCC Help Chinese Standard's primary executable file and it takes approximately 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Chinese Standard contains of the executables below. They take 3.09 MB (3244032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2009.0911.1240.20846
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is a program offered by ATI. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 19:08:21.720