CCC Help Chinese Standard
You can find on this page details on how to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard from your systemAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Please open http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Chinese Standard on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file has a size of 293.50 KB (300544 bytes) on disk and is labeled MOM.InstallProxy.exe.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Chinese Standard. They occupy an average of 293.50 KB (300544
bytes) on disk.
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Chinese Standard version 2013.1014.0649.10376
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Chinese Standard versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Chinese Standard is an application offered by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Chinese Standard or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Chinese Standard". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Chinese Standard app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Chinese Standard in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Chinese Standard, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Chinese Standard.
8. After removing CCC Help Chinese Standard, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Chinese Standard that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Chinese Standard using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Chinese Standard by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Chinese Standard in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 13:20:49.457