Bitrix24 for Windows
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Bitrix24 for Windows for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your PCBitrix, Inc
. More information on Bitrix, Inc can be found here
. More details about Bitrix24 for Windows can be seen at http://www.bitrix24.ru/
. Bitrix24 for Windows is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24 directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Bitrix24 for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe. Bitrix24 for Windows's main file takes about 4.07 MB (4263056 bytes) and is named BitrixDesktop.exe.
Bitrix24 for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.24 MB (5496543
bytes) on disk.
- BitrixDesktop.exe (4.07 MB)
- uninstall.exe (101.44 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- BDisk.exe (1.01 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Bitrix24 for Windows. You can find below info on other application versions of Bitrix24 for Windows:
...click to view all...
Bitrix24 for Windows has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_cimenttrade.bitrix24.ua_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_helpdesk.bitrix24.ua_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.bitrix24.net_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.bitrix24.ua_0.localstorage
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Bitrix24 for Windows is a program offered by Bitrix, Inc. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove Bitrix24 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitrix24 for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitrix24 for Windows". The Bitrix24 for Windows program will be found very quickly. When you click Bitrix24 for Windows in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Bitrix24 for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitrix24 for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.bitrix24.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitrix24 for Windows that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-07 09:31:21.087