Bitrix24 for Windows
This page is about Bitrix24 for Windows for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your systemBitrix, Inc
. More data about Bitrix, Inc can be found here
. More information about Bitrix24 for Windows can be seen at http://www.bitrix24.ru/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Bitrix24 for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named BitrixDesktop.exe and occupies 3.50 MB (3674040 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Bitrix24 for Windows. They take about 11.49 MB (12045837
bytes) on disk.
- BitrixDesktop.exe (3.50 MB)
- uninstall.exe (519.22 KB)
- BDisk.exe (3.97 MB)
This data is about Bitrix24 for Windows version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other Bitrix24 for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Bitrix24 for Windows is a program released by Bitrix, Inc. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Bitrix24 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bitrix24 for Windows from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitrix24 for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitrix24 for Windows". If it is installed on your PC the Bitrix24 for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Bitrix24 for Windows in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Bitrix24 for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitrix24 for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.bitrix24.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitrix24 for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bitrix24 for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-02 16:22:34.347