Bitrix24 for Windows
You can find below details on how to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your systemBitrix, Inc
. You can find out more on Bitrix, Inc or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.bitrix24.ru/
if you want to read more on Bitrix24 for Windows on Bitrix, Inc's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24 directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Bitrix24 for Windows's primary file takes around 3.42 MB (3583416 bytes) and is called BitrixDesktop.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bitrix24 for Windows. They take about 11.28 MB (11829261
bytes) on disk.
- BitrixDesktop.exe (3.42 MB)
- uninstall.exe (519.22 KB)
- BDisk.exe (3.94 MB)
This page is about Bitrix24 for Windows version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below a few links to other Bitrix24 for Windows releases:
...click to view all...
Bitrix24 for Windows is a program offered by Bitrix, Inc. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Bitrix24 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Bitrix24 for Windows from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bitrix24 for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitrix24 for Windows". The Bitrix24 for Windows app will be found automatically. After you select Bitrix24 for Windows in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitrix24 for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitrix24 for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitrix24.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows.
8. After removing Bitrix24 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bitrix24 for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitrix24 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 08:41:50.797