Bitrix24 for Windows
You can find on this page details on how to remove Bitrix24 for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your systemBitrix, Inc
. More information on Bitrix, Inc can be seen here
. More data about the software Bitrix24 for Windows can be found at http://www.bitrix24.ru/
. Bitrix24 for Windows is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24 folder, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Bitrix24 for Windows is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named BitrixDesktop.exe and it has a size of 5.09 MB (5333432 bytes).
Bitrix24 for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 48.41 MB (50756325
bytes) on disk.
- BitrixDesktop.exe (5.09 MB)
- uninstall.exe (519.22 KB)
- BDisk.exe (4.10 MB)
- DokanSetup_redist.exe (33.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Bitrix24 for Windows. For more Bitrix24 for Windows versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitrix24 for Windows has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Bitrix24 for Windows is a program by the software company Bitrix, Inc. Some people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Bitrix24 for Windows from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bitrix24 for Windows or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitrix24 for Windows". If it exists on your system the Bitrix24 for Windows program will be found very quickly. After you click Bitrix24 for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Bitrix24 for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitrix24 for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitrix24.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows.
8. After uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitrix24 for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitrix24 for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitrix24 for Windows supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-10 11:26:54.340