Bitrix24 for Windows
You can find below details on how to remove Bitrix24 for Windows for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your computerBitrix, Inc
. More info about Bitrix, Inc can be found here
. More information about the software Bitrix24 for Windows can be found at http://www.bitrix24.ru/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24 folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bitrix24 for Windows's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe. BitrixDesktop.exe is the Bitrix24 for Windows's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.53 MB (3696272 bytes) on disk.
Bitrix24 for Windows is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.65 MB (4876522
bytes) on disk:
- BitrixDesktop.exe (3.53 MB)
- uninstall.exe (101.45 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- BDisk.exe (985.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Bitrix24 for Windows. You can find below a few links to other Bitrix24 for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Bitrix24 for Windows is a program released by Bitrix, Inc. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bitrix24 for Windows with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Bitrix24 for Windows or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitrix24 for Windows". If it exists on your system the Bitrix24 for Windows program will be found very quickly. When you select Bitrix24 for Windows in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bitrix24 for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitrix24 for Windows:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.bitrix24.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows.
8. After removing Bitrix24 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitrix24 for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitrix24 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bitrix24 for Windows in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-25 12:14:57.750