Bitrix24 for Windows
Bitrix24 for Windows is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your computerBitrix, Inc
. More data about Bitrix, Inc can be seen here
. More information about the program Bitrix24 for Windows can be found at http://www.bitrix24.ru/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Bitrix24 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Bitrix24 for Windows is C:\Program Files\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe. Bitrix24 for Windows's main file takes around 4.38 MB (4596152 bytes) and is named BitrixDesktop.exe.
Bitrix24 for Windows contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.22 MB (12813837
bytes) on disk.
- BitrixDesktop.exe (4.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (519.22 KB)
- BDisk.exe (2.95 MB)
This info is about Bitrix24 for Windows version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other Bitrix24 for Windows versions:
...click to view all...
Bitrix24 for Windows is a program offered by Bitrix, Inc. Some people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Bitrix24 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Bitrix24 for Windows from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bitrix24 for Windows or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitrix24 for Windows". The Bitrix24 for Windows program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bitrix24 for Windows in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bitrix24 for Windows, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bitrix24 for Windows:
- The software company is: http://www.bitrix24.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bitrix24 for Windows.
8. After removing Bitrix24 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitrix24 for Windows which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitrix24 for Windows with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc from your computer, we are not saying that Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-26 15:01:27.787