Bitrix24 for Windows
This info is about Bitrix24 for Windows for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows from your systemBitrix, Inc
. You can find out more on Bitrix, Inc or check for application updates here
. More data about the app Bitrix24 for Windows can be seen at http://www.bitrix24.ru/
. Bitrix24 for Windows is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. Bitrix24 for Windows's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe. BitrixDesktop.exe is the Bitrix24 for Windows's main executable file and it takes close to 3.33 MB (3493816 bytes) on disk.
Bitrix24 for Windows installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.82 MB (9253577
bytes) on disk.
- BitrixDesktop.exe (3.33 MB)
- uninstall.exe (421.41 KB)
- BDisk.exe (1.75 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Bitrix24 for Windows. You can find below info on other application versions of Bitrix24 for Windows:
...click to view all...
Bitrix24 for Windows is an application offered by the software company Bitrix, Inc. Sometimes, people want to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Bitrix24 for Windows is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bitrix24 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitrix24 for Windows or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitrix24 for Windows". The Bitrix24 for Windows app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Bitrix24 for Windows in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Bitrix24 for Windows, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bitrix24 for Windows:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.bitrix24.ru/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Bitrix24\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bitrix24 for Windows.
8. After removing Bitrix24 for Windows, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitrix24 for Windows which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitrix24 for Windows using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Bitrix24 for Windows by Bitrix, Inc is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitrix24 for Windows supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-07 18:56:21.297