Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your computerBitdefender
. Additional info about Bitdefender can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free folder (same installation drive as Windows). Bitdefender Antivirus Free's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\kitinstaller\BPInstaller.exe. AgentCtrl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 257.59 KB (263768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Bitdefender Antivirus Free. They occupy 414.63 MB (434774856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentCtrl.exe (257.59 KB)
- atchost.exe (1.41 MB)
- bdagent.exe (1.51 MB)
- bdredline.exe (2.38 MB)
- bdreinit.exe (948.55 KB)
- downloader.exe (1.19 MB)
- ipm.exe (734.44 KB)
- ProductActionCenterFix.exe (281.49 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (1.24 MB)
- testinitsigs.exe (518.34 KB)
- updatesrv.exe (232.79 KB)
- vsserv.exe (232.79 KB)
- vsservppl.exe (232.79 KB)
- AnalyseCrash.exe (1.40 MB)
- genptch.exe (791.32 KB)
- installer.exe (420.93 KB)
- BPInstaller.exe (1.36 MB)
- antiphishing_bddci.exe (5.00 MB)
- apprep.exe (541.56 KB)
- atc.exe (12.40 MB)
- baza.exe (15.39 MB)
- bdagent.exe (6.14 MB)
- bddci.exe (7.73 MB)
- carantina.exe (1.01 MB)
- epsservice.exe (3.25 MB)
- eventcorrelator.exe (2.13 MB)
- gemma.exe (1.38 MB)
- gzflt.exe (692.47 KB)
- onaccess.exe (2.09 MB)
- ondemand.exe (1.03 MB)
- plugins64.exe (304.07 MB)
- pretrain.exe (24.31 MB)
- scan.exe (3.83 MB)
- selfpr.exe (600.34 KB)
- trafficscan_bddci.exe (939.83 KB)
- update.exe (5.59 MB)
- mitm_install_tool_dci.exe (217.50 KB)
- certutil.exe (137.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Bitdefender Antivirus Free. You can find here a few links to other Bitdefender Antivirus Free versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your computer:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Bitdefender Antivirus Free when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb700.13481\Bitdefender Antivirus Free 126.96.36.199 Windows
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb700.16939\Bitdefender Antivirus Free 188.8.131.52 Windows
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb700.13481\Bitdefender Antivirus Free 184.108.40.206 Windows\Farsi Help.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb700.13481\Bitdefender Antivirus Free 220.127.116.11 Windows\SarzaminDownload.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb700.13481\Bitdefender Antivirus Free 18.104.22.168 Windows\Setup.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb700.16939\Bitdefender Antivirus Free 22.214.171.124 Windows\Farsi Help.htm
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb700.16939\Bitdefender Antivirus Free 126.96.36.199 Windows\SarzaminDownload.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXb700.16939\Bitdefender Antivirus Free 188.8.131.52 Windows\Setup.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bitdefender\Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is an application released by the software company Bitdefender. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitdefender Antivirus Free or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitdefender Antivirus Free". If it is installed on your PC the Bitdefender Antivirus Free app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Bitdefender Antivirus Free in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bitdefender Antivirus Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
8. After removing Bitdefender Antivirus Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitdefender Antivirus Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-29 16:23:10.133