Bitdefender Antivirus Free
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your PCBitdefender
. Additional info about Bitdefender can be seen here
. Usually the Bitdefender Antivirus Free application is found in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus Free is C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\kitinstaller\BPInstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 215.55 KB (220720 bytes) on disk and is named AgentCtrl.exe.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is comprised of the following executables which occupy 345.00 MB (361757312
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AgentCtrl.exe (215.55 KB)
- bdagent.exe (1.35 MB)
- bdreinit.exe (414.42 KB)
- downloader.exe (461.25 KB)
- ipm.exe (641.26 KB)
- ProductActionCenterFix.exe (272.93 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (1.20 MB)
- updatesrv.exe (235.05 KB)
- vsserv.exe (235.05 KB)
- vsservppl.exe (235.05 KB)
- genptch.exe (792.00 KB)
- installer.exe (331.25 KB)
- BPInstaller.exe (2.58 MB)
- antiphishing_bddci.exe (5.18 MB)
- apprep.exe (597.35 KB)
- atc.exe (6.60 MB)
- avc.exe (2.61 MB)
- baza.exe (6.52 MB)
- bdagent.exe (6.03 MB)
- bddci.exe (7.02 MB)
- carantina.exe (1.01 MB)
- epsservice.exe (3.12 MB)
- eventcorrelator.exe (4.08 MB)
- gzflt.exe (711.62 KB)
- onaccess.exe (1.63 MB)
- ondemand.exe (1.61 MB)
- plugins64.exe (257.03 MB)
- pretrain.exe (14.99 MB)
- scan.exe (933.74 KB)
- scan_install.exe (10.67 MB)
- selfpr.exe (653.18 KB)
- trafficscan_bddci.exe (1.05 MB)
- update.exe (3.18 MB)
- mitm_install_tool.exe (212.11 KB)
- certutil.exe (139.56 KB)
This web page is about Bitdefender Antivirus Free version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Bitdefender Antivirus Free:
...click to view all...
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is a program by Bitdefender. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bitdefender Antivirus Free or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitdefender Antivirus Free". If it is installed on your PC the Bitdefender Antivirus Free program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bitdefender Antivirus Free in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bitdefender Antivirus Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
8. After removing Bitdefender Antivirus Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitdefender Antivirus Free which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitdefender Antivirus Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender from your PC, we are not saying that Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-08 20:03:47.927