How to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your computer
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free for Windows. It is made by Bitdefender. Additional info about Bitdefender can be seen here. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Bitdefender Antivirus Free is C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\kitinstaller\BPInstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. AgentCtrl.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 214.44 KB (219584 bytes) on disk.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is composed of the following executables which take 393.82 MB (412947664 bytes) on disk:
A way to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is a program marketed by Bitdefender. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bitdefender Antivirus Free or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bitdefender Antivirus Free". If it is installed on your PC the Bitdefender Antivirus Free program will be found very quickly. After you select Bitdefender Antivirus Free in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bitdefender Antivirus Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
8. After uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitdefender Antivirus Free which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bitdefender Antivirus Free with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender from your computer, nor are we saying that Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.