How to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your computer
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free for Windows. It was created for Windows by Bitdefender. Further information on Bitdefender can be found here. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Bitdefender Antivirus Free is C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\kitinstaller\BPInstaller.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 214.44 KB (219584 bytes) on disk and is labeled AgentCtrl.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Bitdefender Antivirus Free. They take about 359.53 MB (376999728 bytes) on disk.
How to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is a program marketed by the software company Bitdefender. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitdefender Antivirus Free or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitdefender Antivirus Free". If it exists on your system the Bitdefender Antivirus Free program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Bitdefender Antivirus Free in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bitdefender Antivirus Free, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
8. After removing Bitdefender Antivirus Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitdefender Antivirus Free that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bitdefender Antivirus Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender from your PC, we are not saying that Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.