Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your computerBitdefender
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Bitdefender. Usually the Bitdefender Antivirus Free program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Bitdefender Antivirus Free is C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\kitinstaller\BPInstaller.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 215.12 KB (220280 bytes) on disk and is named AgentCtrl.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Bitdefender Antivirus Free. They occupy about 226.36 MB (237351376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentCtrl.exe (215.12 KB)
- bdagent.exe (1.27 MB)
- bdreinit.exe (400.88 KB)
- downloader.exe (461.75 KB)
- driverctrl.exe (82.24 KB)
- ipm.exe (610.92 KB)
- ProductActionCenterFix.exe (115.83 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (1.20 MB)
- updatesrv.exe (98.04 KB)
- vsserv.exe (98.04 KB)
- genptch.exe (792.00 KB)
- installer.exe (327.82 KB)
- BPInstaller.exe (2.48 MB)
- antiphishing.exe (4.73 MB)
- apprep.exe (596.55 KB)
- avc.exe (2.94 MB)
- baza.exe (8.32 MB)
- bdagent.exe (4.90 MB)
- bdfwfpf.exe (985.45 KB)
- carantina.exe (1,013.27 KB)
- epsservice.exe (2.75 MB)
- gzflt.exe (711.64 KB)
- onaccess.exe (1.38 MB)
- ondemand.exe (1.62 MB)
- plugins64.exe (161.92 MB)
- pretrain.exe (13.56 MB)
- scan.exe (940.31 KB)
- scan_install.exe (7.19 MB)
- selfpr.exe (631.55 KB)
- trafficscan.exe (615.76 KB)
- update.exe (2.98 MB)
This web page is about Bitdefender Antivirus Free version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of Bitdefender Antivirus Free:
...click to view all...
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is a program released by Bitdefender. Some people want to remove it. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bitdefender Antivirus Free or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bitdefender Antivirus Free". If it is installed on your PC the Bitdefender Antivirus Free application will be found very quickly. When you select Bitdefender Antivirus Free in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitdefender Antivirus Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
8. After uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bitdefender Antivirus Free that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender from your PC, nor are we saying that Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-24 08:37:16.840