Bitdefender Antivirus Free
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your systemBitdefender
. More data about Bitdefender can be read here
. Bitdefender Antivirus Free is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free directory, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\kitinstaller\BPInstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. AgentCtrl.exe is the Bitdefender Antivirus Free's main executable file and it occupies approximately 216.18 KB (221368 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Bitdefender Antivirus Free. They take about 233.78 MB (245135360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AgentCtrl.exe (216.18 KB)
- bdagent.exe (1.33 MB)
- bdreinit.exe (400.88 KB)
- downloader.exe (461.75 KB)
- driverctrl.exe (82.24 KB)
- ipm.exe (641.39 KB)
- ProductActionCenterFix.exe (115.83 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (1.23 MB)
- updatesrv.exe (98.04 KB)
- vsserv.exe (98.04 KB)
- vsservppl.exe (98.04 KB)
- genptch.exe (792.00 KB)
- installer.exe (328.32 KB)
- BPInstaller.exe (2.56 MB)
- antiphishing.exe (4.73 MB)
- apprep.exe (596.55 KB)
- avc.exe (2.95 MB)
- baza.exe (6.75 MB)
- bdagent.exe (5.99 MB)
- bdfwfpf.exe (985.84 KB)
- carantina.exe (1,013.24 KB)
- epsservice.exe (2.79 MB)
- eventcorrelator.exe (3.46 MB)
- gzflt.exe (711.46 KB)
- onaccess.exe (1.38 MB)
- ondemand.exe (1.62 MB)
- plugins64.exe (165.19 MB)
- pretrain.exe (14.46 MB)
- scan.exe (940.30 KB)
- scan_install.exe (7.10 MB)
- selfpr.exe (631.55 KB)
- trafficscan.exe (615.92 KB)
- update.exe (3.02 MB)
The current web page applies to Bitdefender Antivirus Free version 220.127.116.11
only. Click on the links below for other Bitdefender Antivirus Free versions:
...click to view all...
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is an application released by the software company Bitdefender. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bitdefender Antivirus Free or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bitdefender Antivirus Free". If it exists on your system the Bitdefender Antivirus Free program will be found very quickly. When you click Bitdefender Antivirus Free in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Bitdefender Antivirus Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
8. After removing Bitdefender Antivirus Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bitdefender Antivirus Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender from your computer, we are not saying that Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-05 22:21:20.437