Bitdefender Antivirus Free
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your systemBitdefender
. More info about Bitdefender can be read here
. Bitdefender Antivirus Free is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bitdefender Antivirus Free\kitinstaller\BPInstaller.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. bdagent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.13 MB (1180704 bytes) on disk.
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is composed of the following executables which occupy 383.10 MB (401714456
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AgentCtrl.exe (214.44 KB)
- atchost.exe (1.02 MB)
- bdagent.exe (1.13 MB)
- bdredline.exe (1.84 MB)
- bdreinit.exe (914.58 KB)
- downloader.exe (956.16 KB)
- ipm.exe (564.48 KB)
- ProductActionCenterFix.exe (262.14 KB)
- SupportTool.exe (978.52 KB)
- testinitsigs.exe (557.86 KB)
- updatesrv.exe (235.29 KB)
- vsserv.exe (313.41 KB)
- vsservppl.exe (235.29 KB)
- AnalyseCrash.exe (1.12 MB)
- genptch.exe (601.01 KB)
- installer.exe (349.31 KB)
- BPInstaller.exe (1.09 MB)
- antiphishing_bddci.exe (4.14 MB)
- apprep.exe (531.20 KB)
- atc.exe (10.39 MB)
- avc.exe (2.45 MB)
- baza.exe (13.54 MB)
- bdagent.exe (5.27 MB)
- bddci.exe (6.17 MB)
- carantina.exe (920.52 KB)
- epsservice.exe (2.61 MB)
- eventcorrelator.exe (1.77 MB)
- gemma.exe (1.31 MB)
- gzflt.exe (663.88 KB)
- onaccess.exe (1.71 MB)
- ondemand.exe (910.98 KB)
- plugins32.exe (286.71 MB)
- pretrain.exe (21.26 MB)
- scan.exe (2.51 MB)
- selfpr.exe (572.52 KB)
- trafficscan_bddci.exe (854.65 KB)
- update.exe (5.27 MB)
- mitm_install_tool_dci.exe (187.03 KB)
- certutil.exe (137.33 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Bitdefender Antivirus Free. For more Bitdefender Antivirus Free versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bitdefender Antivirus Free is a program by Bitdefender. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Bitdefender Antivirus Free is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Bitdefender Antivirus Free from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Bitdefender Antivirus Free or simply click the Search field and type in "Bitdefender Antivirus Free". If it is installed on your PC the Bitdefender Antivirus Free program will be found automatically. After you select Bitdefender Antivirus Free in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Bitdefender Antivirus Free, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free.
8. After uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus Free, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bitdefender Antivirus Free which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bitdefender Antivirus Free using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender from your PC, we are not saying that Bitdefender Antivirus Free by Bitdefender is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bitdefender Antivirus Free supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-04-25 17:06:43.523