This page is about Bing Bar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall Bing Bar from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Go over here
for more details on Microsoft Corporation. Bing Bar is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Bing Bar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. InstallManager.exe is the Bing Bar's main executable file and it takes about 458.76 KB (469768 bytes) on disk.
Bing Bar is composed of the following executables which occupy 458.76 KB (469768
bytes) on disk:
- InstallManager.exe (458.76 KB)
This page is about Bing Bar version 6.3.2380.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Bing Bar:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Bing Bar.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Bing Bar is a program by the software company Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Bing Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bing Bar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bing Bar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bing Bar". The Bing Bar application will be found very quickly. After you select Bing Bar in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bing Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Bing Bar.
8. After uninstalling Bing Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Bing Bar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bing Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bing Bar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 05:41:14.577