This web page is about Bing Bar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Bing Bar from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Bing Bar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer directory, depending on the user's decision. Bing Bar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. The application's main executable file occupies 458.26 KB (469256 bytes) on disk and is called InstallManager.exe.
The executable files below are part of Bing Bar. They occupy an average of 458.26 KB (469256
bytes) on disk.
- InstallManager.exe (458.26 KB)
This web page is about Bing Bar version 6.3.2317.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Bing Bar versions:
...click to view all...
Bing Bar is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Bing Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Bing Bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Bing Bar or simply click the Search field and type in "Bing Bar". If it exists on your system the Bing Bar app will be found automatically. After you click Bing Bar in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bing Bar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bing Bar.
8. After removing Bing Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bing Bar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bing Bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Bing Bar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 15:28:16.000