You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Bing Bar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bing Bar from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. Take a look here
for more information on Microsoft Corporation. Bing Bar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Bing Bar Installer folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Bing Bar is C:\Program Files\Bing Bar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. The application's main executable file occupies 344.84 KB (353112 bytes) on disk and is called InstallManager.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Bing Bar. They occupy 344.84 KB (353112
bytes) on disk.
- InstallManager.exe (344.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Bing Bar version 5.0.1450.0
alone. For more Bing Bar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Bing Bar is an application offered by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to remove Bing Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Bing Bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bing Bar or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bing Bar". If it is installed on your PC the Bing Bar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Bing Bar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bing Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bing Bar.
8. After uninstalling Bing Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Bing Bar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Bing Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bing Bar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 14:54:41.023