Bing Bar is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Bing Bar from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on Microsoft Corporation. Usually the Bing Bar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Bing Bar Installer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Bing Bar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Bing Bar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Bing Bar's primary file takes about 457.27 KB (468240 bytes) and is called InstallManager.exe.
The executables below are part of Bing Bar. They occupy an average of 457.27 KB (468240
bytes) on disk.
- InstallManager.exe (457.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.2277.0
of Bing Bar. You can find here a few links to other Bing Bar versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Bing Bar:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\BootStrapper\0.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\BootStrapper\1.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\BootStrapper\10.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\BootStrapper\11.png
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Bing Bar is a program marketed by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Bing Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bing Bar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Bing Bar or simply click the Search field and type in "Bing Bar". The Bing Bar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Bing Bar in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Bing Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bing Bar.
8. After removing Bing Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bing Bar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bing Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bing Bar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:35:59.063