Bing Bar is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Bing Bar from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information on Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Bing Bar is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Bing Bar Installer directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Bing Bar's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Bing Bar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. The application's main executable file is labeled InstallManager.exe and its approximative size is 456.77 KB (467728 bytes).
Bing Bar is comprised of the following executables which take 456.77 KB (467728
bytes) on disk:
- InstallManager.exe (456.77 KB)
This info is about Bing Bar version 6.0.2232.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Bing Bar versions:
...click to view all...
Bing Bar is a program offered by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Bing Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Bing Bar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Bing Bar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bing Bar". If it is installed on your PC the Bing Bar app will be found very quickly. After you click Bing Bar in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bing Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Bing Bar.
8. After removing Bing Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Bing Bar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Bing Bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Bing Bar in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 05:22:53.060