This page is about Bing Bar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Bing Bar from your systemMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the Bing Bar application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer folder, depending on the user's option during install. Bing Bar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. The application's main executable file has a size of 458.26 KB (469256 bytes) on disk and is titled InstallManager.exe.
The executables below are part of Bing Bar. They take an average of 458.26 KB (469256
bytes) on disk.
- InstallManager.exe (458.26 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.3.2348.0
of Bing Bar. Click on the links below for other Bing Bar versions:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you remove Bing Bar from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Bing Bar:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\BootStrapper\0.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\BootStrapper\1.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\BootStrapper\10.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\BootStrapper\11.png
Additional registry values that you should clean:
Bing Bar is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Bing Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Bing Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Bing Bar or simply click the Search field and type in "Bing Bar". The Bing Bar app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Bing Bar in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Bing Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Bing Bar.
8. After uninstalling Bing Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Bing Bar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bing Bar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Bing Bar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-31 00:03:57.903