This info is about Bing Bar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Bing Bar from your PCMicrosoft Corporation
. You can find out more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. Bing Bar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Bing Bar is C:\Program Files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer\InstallManager.exe /UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Bing Bar's main file takes about 329.34 KB (337240 bytes) and is named InstallManager.exe.
Bing Bar contains of the executables below. They occupy 329.34 KB (337240
bytes) on disk.
- InstallManager.exe (329.34 KB)
This info is about Bing Bar version 5.0.1363.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Bing Bar versions:
...click to view all...
Bing Bar is a program by Microsoft Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Bing Bar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Bing Bar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bing Bar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Bing Bar". The Bing Bar application will be found automatically. After you click Bing Bar in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Bing Bar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Bing Bar.
8. After uninstalling Bing Bar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Bing Bar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Bing Bar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Bing Bar by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Bing Bar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-01 19:06:51.347