Avira Professional Security
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Avira Professional Security for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your systemAvira
. You can find out more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.avira.com/
if you want to read more on Avira Professional Security on Avira's website. Avira Professional Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Avira Professional Security is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 321.05 KB (328760 bytes) on disk and is called avcenter.exe.
Avira Professional Security is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.72 MB (8091232
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avcenter.exe (321.05 KB)
- avconfig.exe (421.55 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (639.05 KB)
- avgnt.exe (337.05 KB)
- avguard.exe (105.55 KB)
- avmailc.exe (363.05 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (328.55 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.05 KB)
- avrestart.exe (175.05 KB)
- avscan.exe (620.05 KB)
- avshadow.exe (75.05 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (54.05 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (575.55 KB)
- avwsc.exe (492.60 KB)
- ccuac.exe (119.55 KB)
- checkt.exe (68.55 KB)
- fact.exe (444.55 KB)
- fwinst.exe (165.55 KB)
- guardgui.exe (130.05 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (108.55 KB)
- licmgr.exe (93.57 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (112.55 KB)
- sched.exe (82.05 KB)
- setup.exe (754.55 KB)
- setuppending.exe (87.05 KB)
- update.exe (584.55 KB)
- updrgui.exe (43.05 KB)
- usrreq.exe (321.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16837
of Avira Professional Security. You can find below a few links to other Avira Professional Security releases:
...click to view all...
Avira Professional Security is a program offered by the software company Avira. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Avira Professional Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Professional Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Avira Professional Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Professional Security". The Avira Professional Security program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Avira Professional Security in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Avira Professional Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Professional Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Professional Security.
8. After removing Avira Professional Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Professional Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Professional Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Professional Security by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Professional Security by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Professional Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-02 14:49:21.077