Avira Professional Security
Avira Professional Security is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your PCAvira
. You can read more on Avira or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Avira Professional Security at http://www.avira.com/
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Avira Professional Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk.
Avira Professional Security is comprised of the following executables which take 7.21 MB (7559240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (604.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avmailc.exe (366.95 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (376.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- checkt.exe (70.45 KB)
- fact.exe (482.28 KB)
- fwinst.exe (163.78 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (107.95 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (698.78 KB)
- update.exe (598.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- usrreq.exe (301.95 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.529
of Avira Professional Security. Click on the links below for other Avira Professional Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Professional Security is a program released by the software company Avira. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Avira Professional Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avira Professional Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Avira Professional Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Professional Security". The Avira Professional Security application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Avira Professional Security in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Avira Professional Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Professional Security:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Professional Security.
8. After removing Avira Professional Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Professional Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Professional Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Avira Professional Security by Avira from your PC, nor are we saying that Avira Professional Security by Avira is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Professional Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-04-01 18:47:43.077