Avira Professional Security
You can find on this page details on how to remove Avira Professional Security for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your systemAvira
. You can find out more on Avira or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.avira.com/
to get more information about Avira Professional Security on Avira's website. Usually the Avira Professional Security program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Avira Professional Security is C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. The program's main executable file is titled avcenter.exe and its approximative size is 323.22 KB (330976 bytes).
Avira Professional Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.13 MB (8521720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (82.72 KB)
- avcenter.exe (323.22 KB)
- avconfig.exe (416.22 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (641.72 KB)
- avgnt.exe (337.22 KB)
- avguard.exe (108.22 KB)
- avmailc.exe (365.72 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (331.22 KB)
- avnotify.exe (278.72 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.72 KB)
- avscan.exe (624.72 KB)
- avshadow.exe (242.22 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (56.72 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (552.22 KB)
- avwsc.exe (161.63 KB)
- ccuac.exe (137.22 KB)
- checkt.exe (71.22 KB)
- fact.exe (443.72 KB)
- fwinst.exe (404.72 KB)
- guardgui.exe (140.72 KB)
- inssda64.exe (166.86 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (81.72 KB)
- licmgr.exe (96.23 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (115.22 KB)
- sched.exe (84.72 KB)
- setup.exe (749.22 KB)
- setuppending.exe (89.72 KB)
- update.exe (586.22 KB)
- updrgui.exe (45.86 KB)
- usrreq.exe (323.22 KB)
- wsctool.exe (85.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1199
of Avira Professional Security. Click on the links below for other Avira Professional Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Professional Security is an application by the software company Avira. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Avira Professional Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Avira Professional Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira Professional Security or simply click the Search feature and type in "Avira Professional Security". If it is installed on your PC the Avira Professional Security program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Avira Professional Security in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira Professional Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Professional Security:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Avira Professional Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Professional Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Professional Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Professional Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Professional Security by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Professional Security by Avira is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Avira Professional Security in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-23 21:14:42.663