Avira Professional Security
Avira Professional Security is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your systemAvira
. More information about Avira can be seen here
. More info about the application Avira Professional Security can be seen at http://www.avira.es/
. Avira Professional Security is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Professional Security. avcenter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Avira Professional Security. They take about 7.77 MB (8145432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (604.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avmailc.exe (366.95 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (377.45 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (242.95 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (58.20 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- checkt.exe (70.45 KB)
- fact.exe (482.28 KB)
- fwinst.exe (402.78 KB)
- guardgui.exe (170.45 KB)
- inssda64.exe (165.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (107.95 KB)
- sched.exe (84.70 KB)
- setup.exe (699.28 KB)
- update.exe (598.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (47.20 KB)
- usrreq.exe (301.95 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Professional Security version 22.214.171.1245
alone. You can find here a few links to other Avira Professional Security versions:
...click to view all...
Avira Professional Security is a program marketed by the software company Avira. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase Avira Professional Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Avira Professional Security from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Professional Security or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Avira Professional Security". If it exists on your system the Avira Professional Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira Professional Security in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Avira Professional Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Professional Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.es/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Avira Professional Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Professional Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Professional Security that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Professional Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Avira Professional Security by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Professional Security by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Avira Professional Security in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-25 15:46:30.780