Avira Professional Security
Avira Professional Security is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your systemAvira
. Further information on Avira can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.avira.tw/
if you want to read more on Avira Professional Security on Avira's page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE is the full command line if you want to remove Avira Professional Security. The application's main executable file is named avcenter.exe and it has a size of 736.52 KB (754192 bytes).
Avira Professional Security contains of the executables below. They take 29.41 MB (30838808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (373.51 KB)
- avcenter.exe (736.52 KB)
- avconfig.exe (848.75 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (1.01 MB)
- avgnt.exe (741.14 KB)
- sched.exe (450.91 KB)
- avira_antivirus.exe (4.04 MB)
- avmailc.exe (814.06 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (816.03 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (530.84 KB)
- avnotify.exe (706.93 KB)
- avrestart.exe (554.44 KB)
- avscan.exe (1.08 MB)
- avshadow.exe (1,014.16 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (405.62 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (1,008.19 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (1,007.19 KB)
- avwsc.exe (822.53 KB)
- ccuac.exe (495.13 KB)
- checkt.exe (397.57 KB)
- fact.exe (971.98 KB)
- fwinst.exe (764.73 KB)
- guardgui.exe (665.64 KB)
- inssda64.exe (482.12 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (450.38 KB)
- licmgr.exe (514.75 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (442.38 KB)
- setup.exe (2.00 MB)
- setuppending.exe (439.88 KB)
- toastnotifier.exe (70.20 KB)
- update.exe (1.07 MB)
- updrgui.exe (390.52 KB)
- Upgrade.exe (2.14 MB)
- usrreq.exe (681.27 KB)
- wsctool.exe (464.42 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Avira Professional Security. For other Avira Professional Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Professional Security is an application by the software company Avira. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Avira Professional Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Avira Professional Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Professional Security". The Avira Professional Security program will be found automatically. After you select Avira Professional Security in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Professional Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Professional Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Avira Professional Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Professional Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Avira Professional Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Avira Professional Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Avira Professional Security by Avira from your PC, we are not saying that Avira Professional Security by Avira is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Professional Security supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-02 09:39:15.577