Avira Professional Security
You can find below details on how to remove Avira Professional Security for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your systemAvira
. Check out here
for more details on Avira. More info about the software Avira Professional Security can be seen at http://www.avira.it
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop directory (same installation drive as Windows). Avira Professional Security's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. avcenter.exe is the Avira Professional Security's main executable file and it takes close to 382.45 KB (391632 bytes) on disk.
Avira Professional Security is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.21 MB (7559240
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (83.95 KB)
- avcenter.exe (382.45 KB)
- avconfig.exe (488.99 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (604.95 KB)
- avgnt.exe (340.49 KB)
- avguard.exe (107.45 KB)
- avmailc.exe (366.95 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (376.95 KB)
- avnotify.exe (296.99 KB)
- avrestart.exe (177.95 KB)
- avscan.exe (457.28 KB)
- avshadow.exe (78.45 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (57.70 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (454.45 KB)
- avwsc.exe (114.93 KB)
- checkt.exe (70.45 KB)
- fact.exe (482.28 KB)
- fwinst.exe (163.78 KB)
- guardgui.exe (169.95 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (84.95 KB)
- licmgr.exe (103.85 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (107.95 KB)
- sched.exe (84.20 KB)
- setup.exe (698.78 KB)
- update.exe (598.28 KB)
- updrgui.exe (46.70 KB)
- usrreq.exe (301.95 KB)
- wsctool.exe (78.95 KB)
This info is about Avira Professional Security version 188.8.131.523
alone. For other Avira Professional Security versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Avira Professional Security is an application marketed by the software company Avira. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Avira Professional Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Avira Professional Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Professional Security or simply activate the Search field and type in "Avira Professional Security". The Avira Professional Security application will be found automatically. After you select Avira Professional Security in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Avira Professional Security, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Avira Professional Security:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avira.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Avira Professional Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Professional Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Professional Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Avira Professional Security using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Avira Professional Security by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Professional Security by Avira is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Avira Professional Security supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-20 11:45:21.013