Avira Professional Security
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Avira Professional Security for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Avira Professional Security from your systemAvira
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Avira. You can see more info on Avira Professional Security at http://www.avira.com/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Avira Professional Security by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Avira Professional Security's primary file takes about 645.55 KB (661048 bytes) and its name is avcenter.exe.
Avira Professional Security installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 20.38 MB (21370168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avadmin.exe (431.05 KB)
- avcenter.exe (645.55 KB)
- avconfig.exe (751.55 KB)
- avfwsvc.exe (988.55 KB)
- avgnt.exe (668.55 KB)
- avguard.exe (430.05 KB)
- avmailc.exe (875.05 KB)
- avmailc7.exe (887.55 KB)
- avmcdlg.exe (653.55 KB)
- avnotify.exe (742.05 KB)
- avrestart.exe (499.55 KB)
- avscan.exe (1,008.55 KB)
- avshadow.exe (421.55 KB)
- avupgsvc.exe (402.05 KB)
- avwebg7.exe (988.05 KB)
- avwebgrd.exe (988.05 KB)
- avwsc.exe (838.59 KB)
- ccuac.exe (463.55 KB)
- checkt.exe (392.55 KB)
- fact.exe (778.05 KB)
- fwinst.exe (490.07 KB)
- guardgui.exe (455.55 KB)
- ipmgui.exe (456.05 KB)
- licmgr.exe (447.55 KB)
- rscdwld.exe (436.55 KB)
- sched.exe (430.05 KB)
- setup.exe (1.25 MB)
- setuppending.exe (412.55 KB)
- update.exe (913.05 KB)
- updrgui.exe (390.05 KB)
- usrreq.exe (668.55 KB)
- wsctool.exe (630.55 KB)
The current web page applies to Avira Professional Security version 184.108.40.2066
alone. Click on the links below for other Avira Professional Security versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Avira Professional Security:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aebb.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aecore.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aeemu.dll
- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\aeexp.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Avira AntiVir Desktop
Avira Professional Security is a program offered by the software company Avira. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Avira Professional Security is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Avira Professional Security from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Avira Professional Security or simply click the Search field and type in "Avira Professional Security". The Avira Professional Security app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Avira Professional Security in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Avira Professional Security, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Avira Professional Security:
- The software company is: http://www.avira.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\setup.exe /REMOVE
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Avira Professional Security.
8. After uninstalling Avira Professional Security, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Avira Professional Security that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Avira Professional Security with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Avira Professional Security by Avira from your computer, we are not saying that Avira Professional Security by Avira is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Avira Professional Security supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 06:08:34.743