Acunetix 11 Trial
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your PCAcunetix Ltd.
. Go over here
for more info on Acunetix Ltd.. Click on http://www.acunetix.com/
to get more info about Acunetix 11 Trial on Acunetix Ltd.'s website. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 685.16 KB (701608 bytes) on disk and is titled proto.exe.
Acunetix 11 Trial is comprised of the following executables which occupy 24.41 MB (25592327
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
- wvs_supervisor.exe (722.66 KB)
- certgen.exe (405.16 KB)
- ChangePassword.exe (936.66 KB)
- importer.exe (75.16 KB)
- lsr.exe (640.66 KB)
- marvin.exe (100.66 KB)
- pdf.exe (29.50 KB)
- proto.exe (685.16 KB)
- wvsc.exe (4.80 MB)
- opsrv.exe (5.89 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (76.50 KB)
- createdb.exe (77.50 KB)
- createlang.exe (82.00 KB)
- createuser.exe (78.50 KB)
- dropdb.exe (74.50 KB)
- droplang.exe (82.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (74.50 KB)
- ecpg.exe (755.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (129.00 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (56.50 KB)
- oid2name.exe (49.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (96.00 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (48.50 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (91.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (66.50 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (78.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (324.50 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (98.00 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (75.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (77.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (80.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (149.50 KB)
- pg_rewind.exe (100.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (52.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (51.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (45.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (116.50 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (87.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.70 MB)
- psql.exe (364.00 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (80.00 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (81.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (49.00 KB)
- zic.exe (75.50 KB)
This info is about Acunetix 11 Trial version 11.0.172901635
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Acunetix 11 Trial:
...click to view all...
Acunetix 11 Trial is a program by Acunetix Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Acunetix 11 Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Acunetix 11 Trial or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Acunetix 11 Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Acunetix 11 Trial program will be found very quickly. After you click Acunetix 11 Trial in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Acunetix 11 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acunetix 11 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acunetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial.
8. After uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acunetix 11 Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acunetix 11 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Acunetix 11 Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-21 10:56:12.133