Acunetix 11 Trial
This info is about Acunetix 11 Trial for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your computerAcunetix Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can read more on Acunetix Ltd.. More info about the software Acunetix 11 Trial can be seen at http://www.acunetix.com/
. Acunetix 11 Trial is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Acunetix 11 Trial's main file takes about 685.16 KB (701608 bytes) and is named proto.exe.
Acunetix 11 Trial contains of the executables below. They occupy 24.27 MB (25450653
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
- wvs_supervisor.exe (722.66 KB)
- certgen.exe (405.16 KB)
- ChangePassword.exe (936.66 KB)
- importer.exe (75.16 KB)
- lsr.exe (640.66 KB)
- marvin.exe (100.66 KB)
- pdf.exe (29.50 KB)
- proto.exe (685.16 KB)
- wvsc.exe (4.80 MB)
- opsrv.exe (5.76 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (76.50 KB)
- createdb.exe (77.50 KB)
- createlang.exe (82.00 KB)
- createuser.exe (78.50 KB)
- dropdb.exe (74.50 KB)
- droplang.exe (82.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (74.50 KB)
- ecpg.exe (755.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (128.50 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (56.50 KB)
- oid2name.exe (49.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (96.00 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (48.50 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (91.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (66.50 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (78.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (324.00 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (98.00 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (75.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (77.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (80.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (149.50 KB)
- pg_rewind.exe (100.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (52.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (51.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (45.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (116.50 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (87.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.70 MB)
- psql.exe (364.00 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (80.00 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (81.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (49.00 KB)
- zic.exe (75.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.171381251
of Acunetix 11 Trial. You can find below a few links to other Acunetix 11 Trial releases:
...click to view all...
Acunetix 11 Trial is an application marketed by Acunetix Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Acunetix 11 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Acunetix 11 Trial or simply click the Search field and type in "Acunetix 11 Trial". If it exists on your system the Acunetix 11 Trial app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Acunetix 11 Trial in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Acunetix 11 Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acunetix 11 Trial:
- The publisher is: http://www.acunetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Acunetix 11 Trial.
8. After uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acunetix 11 Trial that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acunetix 11 Trial supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-30 22:56:32.003