Acunetix 11 Trial
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your PCAcunetix Ltd.
. You can find out more on Acunetix Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Acunetix 11 Trial can be found at http://www.acunetix.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial folder (same installation drive as Windows). Acunetix 11 Trial's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe. proto.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 685.16 KB (701608 bytes) on disk.
Acunetix 11 Trial is composed of the following executables which take 24.42 MB (25604660
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
- wvs_supervisor.exe (722.66 KB)
- certgen.exe (405.16 KB)
- ChangePassword.exe (936.66 KB)
- importer.exe (75.16 KB)
- lsr.exe (640.66 KB)
- marvin.exe (100.66 KB)
- pdf.exe (29.50 KB)
- proto.exe (685.16 KB)
- wvsc.exe (4.80 MB)
- opsrv.exe (5.90 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (76.50 KB)
- createdb.exe (77.50 KB)
- createlang.exe (82.00 KB)
- createuser.exe (78.50 KB)
- dropdb.exe (74.50 KB)
- droplang.exe (82.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (74.50 KB)
- ecpg.exe (755.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (129.00 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (56.50 KB)
- oid2name.exe (49.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (96.00 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (48.50 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (91.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (66.50 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (78.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (324.50 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (98.00 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (75.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (77.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (80.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (149.50 KB)
- pg_rewind.exe (100.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (52.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (51.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (45.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (116.50 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (87.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.70 MB)
- psql.exe (364.00 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (80.00 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (81.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (49.00 KB)
- zic.exe (75.50 KB)
This data is about Acunetix 11 Trial version 11.0.173271618
alone. You can find here a few links to other Acunetix 11 Trial releases:
...click to view all...
Acunetix 11 Trial is a program by the software company Acunetix Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Acunetix 11 Trial from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Acunetix 11 Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acunetix 11 Trial". The Acunetix 11 Trial app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Acunetix 11 Trial in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Acunetix 11 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acunetix 11 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acunetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial.
8. After uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acunetix 11 Trial that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acunetix 11 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acunetix 11 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-08 11:22:17.903