Acunetix 11 Trial
Acunetix 11 Trial is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your PCAcunetix Ltd.
. More data about Acunetix Ltd. can be seen here
. You can see more info on Acunetix 11 Trial at http://www.acunetix.com/
. Acunetix 11 Trial is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Acunetix 11 Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called proto.exe and it has a size of 685.16 KB (701608 bytes).
Acunetix 11 Trial is comprised of the following executables which take 22.58 MB (23675401
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (987.66 KB)
- wvs_supervisor.exe (722.66 KB)
- certgen.exe (405.16 KB)
- ChangePassword.exe (936.66 KB)
- importer.exe (75.16 KB)
- lsr.exe (631.16 KB)
- marvin.exe (97.66 KB)
- pdf.exe (29.50 KB)
- proto.exe (685.16 KB)
- wvsc.exe (4.80 MB)
- opsrv.exe (4.68 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (75.00 KB)
- createdb.exe (75.50 KB)
- createlang.exe (82.00 KB)
- createuser.exe (77.50 KB)
- dropdb.exe (73.00 KB)
- droplang.exe (82.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (73.00 KB)
- ecpg.exe (753.50 KB)
- initdb.exe (125.00 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (56.50 KB)
- oid2name.exe (49.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (96.00 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (48.50 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (91.00 KB)
- pg_config.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (66.00 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (78.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (321.50 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (96.50 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (74.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (77.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (80.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (147.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (52.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (51.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (45.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (112.50 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (87.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.68 MB)
- psql.exe (362.50 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (78.00 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (79.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (49.00 KB)
- zic.exe (81.00 KB)
The current page applies to Acunetix 11 Trial version 11.0.163541031
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Acunetix 11 Trial:
...click to view all...
Acunetix 11 Trial is an application offered by the software company Acunetix Ltd.. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Acunetix 11 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Acunetix 11 Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acunetix 11 Trial". The Acunetix 11 Trial app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Acunetix 11 Trial in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Acunetix 11 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acunetix 11 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acunetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Acunetix 11 Trial.
8. After uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acunetix 11 Trial which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-06 09:29:42.210