Acunetix 11 Trial
Acunetix 11 Trial is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your systemAcunetix Ltd.
. More information on Acunetix Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about on Acunetix 11 Trial at http://www.acunetix.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Acunetix 11 Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. zic.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 75.50 KB (77312 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Acunetix 11 Trial. They take 24.27 MB (25448094
bytes) on disk.
- zic.exe (75.50 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.70 MB)
The current page applies to Acunetix 11 Trial version 11.0.170951158
only. You can find here a few links to other Acunetix 11 Trial versions:
...click to view all...
Acunetix 11 Trial is an application marketed by the software company Acunetix Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Acunetix 11 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Acunetix 11 Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acunetix 11 Trial". If it exists on your system the Acunetix 11 Trial program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Acunetix 11 Trial in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Acunetix 11 Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acunetix 11 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acunetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial.
8. After uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Acunetix 11 Trial which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acunetix 11 Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 12:50:46.617