Acunetix 11 Trial
Acunetix 11 Trial is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your PCAcunetix Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Acunetix Ltd.. Please open http://www.acunetix.com/
if you want to read more on Acunetix 11 Trial on Acunetix Ltd.'s page. Acunetix 11 Trial is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. proto.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 676.01 KB (692232 bytes) on disk.
Acunetix 11 Trial contains of the executables below. They take 22.52 MB (23609439
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (987.66 KB)
- wvs_supervisor.exe (715.51 KB)
- certgen.exe (397.51 KB)
- ChangePassword.exe (929.51 KB)
- importer.exe (68.01 KB)
- lsr.exe (622.51 KB)
- marvin.exe (90.51 KB)
- pdf.exe (29.50 KB)
- proto.exe (676.01 KB)
- wvsc.exe (4.79 MB)
- opsrv.exe (4.68 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (75.00 KB)
- createdb.exe (75.50 KB)
- createlang.exe (82.00 KB)
- createuser.exe (77.50 KB)
- dropdb.exe (73.00 KB)
- droplang.exe (82.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (73.00 KB)
- ecpg.exe (753.50 KB)
- initdb.exe (125.00 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (56.50 KB)
- oid2name.exe (49.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (96.00 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (48.50 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (91.00 KB)
- pg_config.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (66.00 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (78.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (321.50 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (96.50 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (74.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (77.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (80.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (147.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (52.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (51.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (45.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (112.50 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (87.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.68 MB)
- psql.exe (362.50 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (78.00 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (79.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (49.00 KB)
- zic.exe (81.00 KB)
The current page applies to Acunetix 11 Trial version 11.0.163221044
alone. You can find here a few links to other Acunetix 11 Trial releases:
...click to view all...
Acunetix 11 Trial is a program released by Acunetix Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acunetix 11 Trial or simply click the Search feature and type in "Acunetix 11 Trial". If it is installed on your PC the Acunetix 11 Trial program will be found very quickly. When you select Acunetix 11 Trial in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acunetix 11 Trial, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acunetix 11 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acunetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial.
8. After removing Acunetix 11 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acunetix 11 Trial which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acunetix 11 Trial using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-22 09:22:32.140