Acunetix 11 Trial
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial from your computerAcunetix Ltd.
. More info about Acunetix Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Acunetix 11 Trial can be seen at http://www.acunetix.com/
. Acunetix 11 Trial is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Acunetix 11 Trial is C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 685.16 KB (701608 bytes) on disk and is named proto.exe.
The executables below are part of Acunetix 11 Trial. They occupy an average of 24.47 MB (25663001
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
- wvs_supervisor.exe (722.66 KB)
- certgen.exe (405.16 KB)
- ChangePassword.exe (936.66 KB)
- importer.exe (75.16 KB)
- lsr.exe (640.66 KB)
- marvin.exe (100.66 KB)
- pdf.exe (29.50 KB)
- proto.exe (685.16 KB)
- wvsc.exe (4.80 MB)
- opsrv.exe (5.96 MB)
- clusterdb.exe (76.50 KB)
- createdb.exe (77.50 KB)
- createlang.exe (82.00 KB)
- createuser.exe (78.50 KB)
- dropdb.exe (74.50 KB)
- droplang.exe (82.00 KB)
- dropuser.exe (74.50 KB)
- ecpg.exe (755.00 KB)
- initdb.exe (129.00 KB)
- isolationtester.exe (56.50 KB)
- oid2name.exe (49.50 KB)
- pgbench.exe (96.00 KB)
- pg_archivecleanup.exe (48.50 KB)
- pg_basebackup.exe (91.50 KB)
- pg_config.exe (57.50 KB)
- pg_controldata.exe (66.50 KB)
- pg_ctl.exe (78.50 KB)
- pg_dump.exe (324.50 KB)
- pg_dumpall.exe (98.00 KB)
- pg_isolation_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_isready.exe (58.00 KB)
- pg_receivexlog.exe (75.50 KB)
- pg_recvlogical.exe (77.50 KB)
- pg_regress.exe (80.00 KB)
- pg_regress_ecpg.exe (80.50 KB)
- pg_resetxlog.exe (75.00 KB)
- pg_restore.exe (149.50 KB)
- pg_rewind.exe (100.00 KB)
- pg_standby.exe (52.00 KB)
- pg_test_fsync.exe (51.50 KB)
- pg_test_timing.exe (45.50 KB)
- pg_upgrade.exe (116.50 KB)
- pg_xlogdump.exe (87.00 KB)
- postgres.exe (4.70 MB)
- psql.exe (364.00 KB)
- reindexdb.exe (80.00 KB)
- vacuumdb.exe (81.50 KB)
- vacuumlo.exe (49.00 KB)
- zic.exe (75.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.172351036
of Acunetix 11 Trial. You can find below info on other application versions of Acunetix 11 Trial:
...click to view all...
Acunetix 11 Trial is a program offered by Acunetix Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Acunetix 11 Trial from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Acunetix 11 Trial or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acunetix 11 Trial". If it exists on your system the Acunetix 11 Trial application will be found automatically. When you select Acunetix 11 Trial in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acunetix 11 Trial, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acunetix 11 Trial:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.acunetix.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Acunetix 11 Trial\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Acunetix 11 Trial.
8. After uninstalling Acunetix 11 Trial, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Acunetix 11 Trial which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acunetix 11 Trial with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Acunetix 11 Trial by Acunetix Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Acunetix 11 Trial in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-09 17:18:15.750