This web page contains complete information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNom de votre société
. Go over here
where you can read more on Nom de votre société. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Nom de votre société's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The program's main executable file is labeled Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 336.00 KB (344064 bytes).
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy about 473.00 KB (484352
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (137.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.1007.159.1717
of AMD Fuel. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by the software company Nom de votre société. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AMD Fuel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AMD Fuel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:53:00.273