This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNom de votre société
. More information about Nom de votre société can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more info about AMD Fuel on Nom de votre société's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy an average of 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2012.1025.1216.20147
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application offered by the software company Nom de votre société. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 13:38:35.387