AMD Fuel is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNom de votre société
. You can find out more on Nom de votre société or check for application updates here
. More information about the software AMD Fuel can be found at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, regulated by the user's option. The application's main executable file has a size of 353.50 KB (361984 bytes) on disk and is called Fuel.Service.exe.
AMD Fuel is composed of the following executables which take 454.50 KB (465408
bytes) on disk:
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (101.00 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2013.0416.2338.40605
of AMD Fuel. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program marketed by Nom de votre société. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After uninstalling AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 18:20:14.817