You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AMD Fuel for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNom de votre société
. More info about Nom de votre société can be found here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more data about AMD Fuel on Nom de votre société's website. Usually the AMD Fuel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.50 KB (299520 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside AMD Fuel. They take about 8.63 MB (9050112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (292.50 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (316.50 KB)
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (71.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (51.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.98 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.51 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (748.25 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (729.75 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (270.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2013.1206.1603.28764
only. Click on the links below for other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program offered by the software company Nom de votre société. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AMD Fuel from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it exists on your system the AMD Fuel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your PC, we are not saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 08:21:55.557