You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your computerNom de votre société
. You can find out more on Nom de votre société or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.AMD.com
to get more details about AMD Fuel on Nom de votre société's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled Fuel.Service.exe and occupies 353.50 KB (361984 bytes).
AMD Fuel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 353.50 KB (361984
bytes) on disk.
- Fuel.Service.exe (353.50 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2012.0127.816.14645
only. You can find below info on other releases of AMD Fuel:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is a program released by the software company Nom de votre société. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AMD Fuel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AMD Fuel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click AMD Fuel in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-06 14:58:20.073