This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AMD Fuel for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNom de votre société
. More information about Nom de votre société can be seen here
. You can get more details about AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
AMD Fuel contains of the executables below. They occupy 471.50 KB (482816
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (135.50 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
This info is about AMD Fuel version 2013.0620.342.4745
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Fuel versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application by the software company Nom de votre société. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". The AMD Fuel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AMD Fuel in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AMD Fuel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-16 11:22:37.843