This page is about AMD Fuel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AMD Fuel from your PCNom de votre société
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Nom de votre société. You can get more details on AMD Fuel at http://www.AMD.com
. AMD Fuel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's decision. Fuel.Service.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 336.00 KB (344064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AMD Fuel. They occupy an average of 487.38 KB (499080
bytes) on disk.
- AdaptiveSleepService.exe (151.38 KB)
- Fuel.Service.exe (336.00 KB)
The current page applies to AMD Fuel version 2013.0830.147.1272
alone. You can find here a few links to other AMD Fuel releases:
...click to view all...
AMD Fuel is an application marketed by Nom de votre société. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove AMD Fuel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AMD Fuel or simply click the Search field and type in "AMD Fuel". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Fuel application will be found very quickly. After you select AMD Fuel in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AMD Fuel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AMD Fuel.
8. After removing AMD Fuel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Fuel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AMD Fuel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société from your PC, nor are we saying that AMD Fuel by Nom de votre société is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AMD Fuel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-15 03:47:08.433