You can find on this page details on how to uninstall ALSee for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ALSee from your PCESTsoft Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on ESTsoft Corp.. Click on http://www.estsoft.com
to get more details about ALSee on ESTsoft Corp.'s website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ALSee is C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. ALSee.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.76 MB (6035440 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ALSee. They occupy an average of 6.64 MB (6963004
bytes) on disk.
- ALSee.exe (5.76 MB)
- ALSeeEdit.exe (589.48 KB)
- AlSeeMovieMaker.exe (217.48 KB)
- unins000.exe (98.86 KB)
This page is about ALSee version 5.31
only. You can find below info on other application versions of ALSee:
...click to view all...
ALSee is a program marketed by ESTsoft Corp.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall ALSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ALSee with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ALSee or simply click the Search field and type in "ALSee". The ALSee program will be found automatically. After you select ALSee in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ALSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALSee:
- The software company is: http://www.estsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ALSee.
8. After removing ALSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ALSee which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that ALSee by ESTsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ALSee supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-26 14:34:09.207