ALSee is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ALSee from your computerESTSoft Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on ESTSoft Corp.. Click on http://www.estsoft.com
to get more facts about ALSee on ESTSoft Corp.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ALSee by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ALSee.exe is the ALSee's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.07 MB (3218432 bytes) on disk.
ALSee is comprised of the following executables which take 3.14 MB (3295689
bytes) on disk:
- ALSee.exe (3.07 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.02
of ALSee. Click on the links below for other ALSee versions:
...click to view all...
ALSee is an application marketed by the software company ESTSoft Corp.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall ALSee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ALSee or simply activate the Search field and type in "ALSee". The ALSee application will be found automatically. When you select ALSee in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ALSee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ALSee:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.estsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ESTsoft\ALSee\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ALSee.
8. After removing ALSee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ALSee which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ALSee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ALSee by ESTSoft Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that ALSee by ESTSoft Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ALSee in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:54:10.783